Contact West Midlands Fire Service

There's plenty of ways to get in touch with us and we welcome feedback from our communities.


Contact form

The easiest way to get in touch with us is by using our contact form. You can submit a general enquiry, or a compliment, comment or complaint using this form. 

We've provided some buttons below to some of the areas of our service we are asked about the most.

Prefer to contact us by phone?

We appreciate that sometimes it's easier to speak to us by phone. 

You can contact our various departments, stations and teams directly, or if you're not sure, use our general contact number.

General Contact Number

03300 589 000
Contact a Fire Station or HQ directly

Safe and Well

0800 389 5525

Press Office

0121 380 6101

Fire Safety

0121 380 7500

Commercial Training

0121 380 6429

Frequently Asked Questions

We get asked a lot of questions by our communities on a range of subjects. 

You can search or browse through them here or visit our full frequently asked questions page to see more.



FAQ Categories

FAQ Categories
  • Safety (2)
  • Road Safety (8)
  • Reports and Administration (2)
  • Recruitment (23)
  • Home Safety (3)
  • Fire Safety (22)
  • Emergencies (5)
  • Contact (1)
  • Communities (8)
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram