Incident report

We all hope the worst doesn’t happen, but sometimes when it does, an insurance company, landlord or other agency may require an incident report (sometimes called a Fire Report).



What's involved in an incident report?

Following an incident, a copy of our fire/incident report might be needed.

Information will only be provided to solicitors, insurance companies and loss adjusters who are acting on behalf of the owner/occupier of an affected property which has been recorded within the relevant incident log. Information can also be provided to someone acting on behalf of an individual who has been recorded on the incident log as being injured as a result of the incident.

There is a fee for this service of £105.

We aim to release these reports within 40 working days of receiving a valid request.

To make a request, please complete the form further down this page or write to:

Information Disclosure
West Midlands Fire Service
99 Vauxhall Road
B7 4HW

Request a report

To request a fire report or incident report. Please complete our form with as much detail as you can and our information disclosure teams will be in touch.

To speak to us about a report or enquire about one you've already submitted, you can contact us by phone on 03300 589 000 or by email

Incident Report Request

In this section, please provide us as much information as you can about the location, time and date of the incident that occurred. 

If you aren't sure of the exact date, or time, please estimate.
If you already know our incident number for this incident, please provide it here
If you have any other details or information that might help us locate this incident on our records, please provide them here.