The incident involved an electric bike that was on fire on the ground floor of the property.
One man was rescued from a first-floor window by firefighters using a ladder, with two further men self-extricating from a first-floor window prior to our firefighters' arrival.
Two men were conveyed to hospital for further assessment but suffered no burns or smoke inhalation
The fire had spread from the ground floor to a first-floor bedroom.
5% of the ground floor and 5% of the first floor were affected by fire and heat damage and 100% of the property suffered smoke damage.
Adjacent properties were thoroughly checked for any smoke or fire spread.
The cause of the incident was believed to be an electric bike that was left charging for an extended period, unattended.