WMFS OFFICIAL – NEW – FREEDOM OF INFORMATION REQUEST – FOI24016
RE: FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2000 REQUEST
I am writing to confirm that the West Midlands Fire Service has now completed its search for the information you requested further to your freedom of information request.
Please find below a summary of our findings.
Which CAFM/IWMS systems are used in the organisation?
• When did this contract start and when does it end?
• What are the organisations plans at the end of contract?
• What are the contract values?
• Who is the senior operational contact responsible for this contract and can you provide contact details?
• Which of the following functionalities does the organisation use? Can you also indicate if these are incorporated within the software system? If no, please elaborate.
o Planned & Reactive Maintenance
o Asset Management
o Property Management
o Lease Agreements
o Health & Safety
o Project Management
o Condition Surveys
• Are there any limitations with the existing software system? Please elaborate.
• Are there any upcoming plans for the adoption of new technologies or solutions? Please elaborate.
We do not use a CAFM or IWMS system at West Midlands Fire Service. Planned & Reactive Maintenance, Asset Management, Property Management, Lease Agreements, Health & Safety, Project Management and Condition Surveys are all areas we cover, however these are all managed in house.
If you have any queries about this Freedom of Information request, please contact us. Please remember to quote the reference number above in any future communications.
For service complaints, issues or comments regarding this request please contact The Public Relations Department, West Midlands Fire Service, 99 Vauxhall Road, Birmingham, B7 4HW
Further information concerning Freedom of Information requests can be found on the Information Commissioner website at either the following link: https://ico.org.uk/ or at Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, SK9 5AF.