RE: FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2000 REQUEST
I am writing to confirm that the West Midlands Fire Service has now completed its search for the information you requested further to your freedom of information request.
Please find below a summary of our findings.
I would like to request information under the Freedom of Information Act. The information that I require relates to a specific telephone maintenance contract.
The contract information sent by the organisation previously has now expired please can you provide me with a new update of the telephone maintenance contract:
Please can you send me the following contract information with regards to the organisation’s telephone system maintenance contract (VOIP or PBX, other) for hardware and Software maintenance and support if all the information is still the same besides the contracts dates please send just the new contract dates. It would be much appreciated.
1. Contract Type: Maintenance, Managed, shared (If so, please state orgs)
2. Existing Supplier: If there is more than one supplier, please split each contract up individually.
3. Annual Average Spend: The annual average spends for this contract and please provide the average spend over the past 3 years for each provider
4. Hardware Brand: The primary hardware brand of the organisation’s telephone system.
5. Number of telephone users:
6. Contract Duration: please include any extension periods.
7. Contract Expiry Date: Please provide me with the day/month/year.
8. Contract Review Date: Please provide me with the day/month/year.
9. Application(s) running on PBX/VOIP systems: Applications that run on the actual PBX or VOIP system. E.g., Contact Centre, Communication Manager.
10. Telephone System Type: PBX, VOIP, Lync etc
11. Contract Description: Please provide me with a brief description of the overall service provided under this contract.
12. Go to Market: How where these services procured, please provide me with either the tender notice or the framework reference number. Please specify if procured through other routes.
13. Contact Detail: Of the person from within the organisation responsible for each contract full Contact details including full name, job title, direct contact number and direct email address.
If the service support area has more than one provider for telephone maintenance, then can you please split each contract up individually for each provider.
If the contract is a managed service or is a contract that provides more than just telephone maintenance, please can you send me all the information specified above including the person from within the organisation responsible for that particular contract.
If the maintenance for telephone systems is maintained in-house, please can you provide me with:
1. Number of telephone Users:
2. Hardware Brand: The primary hardware brand of the organisation’s telephone system.
3. Application(s) running on PBX/VOIP systems: Applications that run on the actual PBX or VOIP system. E.g., Contact Centre, Communication Manager.
4. Contact Detail: Of the person from with the organisation responsible for telephone
maintenance full Contact details including full name, job title, direct contact number and direct email address.
Also, if the contract is due to expire, please provide me with the likely outcome of the expiring contract.
If this is a new contract or a new supplier, please can you provide me with a short list of suppliers that bid on this service/support contract?
All information remains the same with the contract dates extended to May 2023.
Please see the website for the contract details: https://www.wmfs.net/foi/21071-telephone-system-maintenance-contract/
If you have any queries about this Freedom of Information request, please contact us. Please remember to quote the reference number above in any future communications.
For service complaints, issues or comments regarding this request please contact The Public Relations Department, West Midlands Fire Service, 99 Vauxhall Road, Birmingham, B7 4HW
Further information concerning Freedom of Information requests can be found on the Information Commissioner website at either the following link: https://ico.org.uk/ or at Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, SK9 5AF.