Hydrants that are leaking or broken

If a water hydrant is leaking or appears broken, you need to let us know.

We are responsible for hydrants around the West Midlands. Although Severn Trent do have the ability to deal with them in emergencies, usually they will not get involved unless we are unable to attend for some reason.

To report a hydrant problem to us, please complete this short form:


Customer Service Form

General enquiry

A safe and well visit for you..

A safe and well visit for someone else...

Safeside enquiry form

Booking enquiry