Can you fix hard wired smoke alarms?

For alarms that are hard-wired into a building (wired into the electricity) we, unfortunately, cannot offer advice or guidance as every system is different. If there are faults or issues with your alarm system and it is part of the property, you should consult either an electrician or alarm engineer. If the property is rented, the landlord or responsible company for the property should be contacted for guidance first.


Customer Service Form

General enquiry

A safe and well visit for you..

A safe and well visit for someone else...

Safeside enquiry form

Booking enquiry