Petrol Station Operators Compliance
This 2 day course gives delegates an increased awareness of fire safety within their working environment and how to implement basic fire prevention and procedures
At the end of the course delegates will have the knowledge, understanding and skills to:
- Have an awareness of common fire related hazards
- Undertake preventative checks to ensure a safe working environment
- Have an awareness of selection and use of the correct fire extinguishers on controlled fires.
General petrol station staff
All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
- Combustion and fire dynamics
- Common causes of fire
- Safety checks
- Emergency procedures & evacuation
- Practical fire extinguisher training