Managing Fire Safety
This 2 day course gives delegates the skills and confidence to manage Fire Safety in their organisation’s premises to meet employer obligations under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
At the end of the course delegates will have the knowledge, understanding and skills to:
- Understand the legal obligations of the Order on their organisation
- Be proficient in the theory and practice of Fire Risk Assessment and Hazard Spotting
- Have completed the modules comprising the WMFS Fire Marshal course so that they can understand and manage the ongoing delivery of Fire Safety precautions in their workplace.
Staff with the responsibility for managing the fire risk assessment and supervising the fire safety within the workplace
All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
- Statutory requirements fire safety
- How to safeguard your business
- Fire safety systems/policies
- Fire preventive and protective measures
- Principles of fire risk assessment
- Selection and use of the correct fire extinguishers on controlled fires
Please contact our team for costs and availability
Need more information?
This course has a REFRESHER available which is half the length of the normal course, and at a lower cost.
It covers the same basic elements but requires you to have previously undertaken the full course with us, or an accredited equivalent course.
Dates for the refresher courses are shown above with other the standard courses.