Fire Safety Lecture
This 1 ½ hour course gives delegates an increased awareness of the dangers of fire and simple fire prevention methods.
At the end of the course delegates will have the knowledge, understanding and skills to:
- Assist with the reduction of fire risk in workplace
- Undertake preventative checks to avoid the risk of fire in the workplace
- Have an awareness of fire action procedures.
Managers or supervisors with the responsibility of carrying out fire risk assessments of the company premises.
All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
- Basic fire precautions
- Staff actions in the event of fire
- Human behaviour in the event of fire
- Danger of entering rooms on fire