This 4 hour course gives delegates an increased awareness of the dangers of fire and how to implement simple fire prevention audit checks.
At the end of the course delegates will have the knowledge, understanding and skills to:
- Apply safe use of extinguishers
- Be responsible for supervising fire precautions and fire procedures within your organisation
- Undertaking preventative checks to ensure that your fire risk assessment and policy is both current and being delivered
- Have an awareness of selection and use of the correct fire extinguishers on controlled fires
- Adopt effective evacuation procedures
- Hazard spotting.
Staff responsible for supervising fire precautions and fire procedures within your organisation.
This course is IFE approved and assessed using a pass/fail scheme.
All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
- Selections and use of the correct fire extinguishers on controlled fires
- Combustion and fire dynamics
- Fire actions training and instructions
- Safe evacuations
Need more information?
This course has a REFRESHER available which is at a lower cost.
It covers the same basic elements but requires you to have previously undertaken the full course with us, or an accredited equivalent course.
Dates for the refresher courses are shown above with other the standard courses.