A request for information on the re-engagement of employees following retirement.
RE: FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2000 REQUEST
I am writing to confirm that the West Midlands Fire Service has now completed its search for the information you requested on 13th October 2015
Please find below a summary of our findings.
I am seeking information regarding the “re-engagement” of employees of your fire service following retirement.
I would be grateful if you could let me know how many employees have retired and then been “re-engaged”/employed again by the service within the last five financial years.
In each case please provide the following details:
- Their name if they are or were a senior officer
- Their job title of they are or were a senior officer, or else their department/employee group
- The date of their retirement
- Their salary at retirement
- The lump sum paid to them at retirement
- The start date of their new role
- The job title of their new role
- Their salary in their new role
If you have any queries about this email, please contact me. Please remember to quote the reference number above in any future communications. If you are unhappy with the service you have received in relation to your request and wish to make a complaint or request a review of our decision please write to The Public Relations Department, West Midlands Fire Service, 99 Vauxhall Road, Birmingham, B7 4HW