A request for information about new media and public relation services- 17123
RE: FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2000 REQUEST
I am writing to confirm that the West Midlands Fire Service has now completed its search for the information you requested on 16th November 2017
Please find below a summary of our findings.
- Does your department currently use a private company to undertake any of the following services:
- Public Relations
- Social Media Communications
- External Stakeholder Communications
- Internal Stakeholder Communications.
- If yes, can you please confirm:
- When the current contract was last let
- When the current contract expires
- Whether the current contract has options to extend its length
- When you expect to retender the contract.
West Midlands Fire Service is currently not using any private company to undertake and of the above services.
- If no (to question 1 above), are you considering letting such a contract in the future and if so, do you have an approximate timetable for engaging the market?
West Midlands Fire Service is not considering letting a contract in the future.
Have you used a private company to help you with any other marketing or public information campaigns in the past 2 years?
On one occasion we used a company to produce a short animation to help communicate our Strategic Plan.
If so, could you please provide a brief overview of what those campaigns were about and approximately how long your contract with the company was for to support the campaign(s)?
If you have any queries about this email, please contact me. Please remember to quote the reference number above in any future communications. If you are unhappy with the service you have received in relation to your request and wish to make a complaint or request a review of our decision please write to The Public Relations Department, West Midlands Fire Service, 99 Vauxhall Road, Birmingham, B7 4HW
Further information concerning Freedom of Information requests can be found on the Information Commissioner website at either the following link: https://ico.org.uk/ or at Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, SK9 5AF.