A request for information about Incidents in the City of Wolverhampton & Wednesfield North smoke alarm ring preceding a call out in 2017- 18042
RE: FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2000 REQUEST
I am writing to confirm that the West Midlands Fire Service has now completed its search for the information you requested on 12th March 2018.
Please find below a summary of our findings.
City of Wolverhampton – 75
Wednesfield North – 3
- Date range used is Jan 17 to Dec 17
- As the financial year is not complete, the figures may change
- The above data only includes FDR incidents, no false alarms are included
- The above data only includes incidents where a smoke alarm was fitted and where the fire was raised by an alarm
- The City of Wolverhampton was identified by selecting the Wolverhampton district
How many incidents did a smoke alarm ring preceding a call out in Wednesfield North in 2017?
The City of Wolverhampton in the year 2017 = 2468
Wednesfield North Ward = 89
If you have any queries about this email, please contact me. Please remember to quote the reference number above in any future communications. If you are unhappy with the service you have received in relation to your request and wish to make a complaint or request a review of our decision please write to The Public Relations Department, West Midlands Fire Service, 99 Vauxhall Road, Birmingham, B7 4HW
Further information concerning Freedom of Information requests can be found on the Information Commissioner website at either the following link: https://ico.org.uk/ or at Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, SK9 5AF.