RE: FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2000 REQUEST
West Midlands Fire Service has now completed its search for the information requested on 9th December 2020
Please find below a summary of our findings.
Re fire at Bristol Road South, Selly Oak, 8 pumps Wednesday 9th December
Please could you tell me;
- What stations attended and what vehicle type
- The arrival time and incident clear time for each vehicle
- Start and finish time for any officers attended
- What other stations were sent to cover the stations in attendance please use this format as an example:
Highgate PRL sent to Northfield / turnout 03:19 / arrived 03:30 / cleared from standby 04:00
Please see attached.
Please note the following:
- In the case of stations and vehicles that attended the incident this includes revisits by certain vehicles. Please refer to the dates and times.
- In the case of station cover this includes all Brigade-wide standbys that were requested during the main times of the incident.
If you have any queries about this freedom of information request, please contact us. Please remember to quote the reference number above in any future communications.
For service complaints, issues or comments regarding this request please contact The Public Relations Department, West Midlands Fire Service, 99 Vauxhall Road, Birmingham, B7 4HW
Further information concerning Freedom of Information requests can be found on the Information Commissioner website at either the following link: https://ico.org.uk/ or at Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, SK9 5AF.