RE: FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2000 REQUEST
West Midlands Fire Service has now completed its search for the information requested on 13th September 2020.
Please find below a summary of our findings.
- The total number of your workforce as a whole.
- The total number of staff who have died FROM Covid 19 within your organisation
- The total number of staff who have been admitted to hospital as a result of Covid 19
This request is exempt under Section 1 of the Freedom of Information Act 2000. We do not record this information, but as far as we are aware there has been only one.
- The total number of staff who have been properly diagnosed with Covid 19 not requiring hospitalisation
- The total number of staff who have had to take time off work through isolation procedures not counting when the offices were actually closed.
If you have any queries about this freedom of information request, please contact us. Please remember to quote the reference number above in any future communications.
For service complaints, issues or comments regarding this request please contact The Public Relations Department, West Midlands Fire Service, 99 Vauxhall Road, Birmingham, B7 4HW
Further information concerning Freedom of Information requests can be found on the Information Commissioner website at either the following link: https://ico.org.uk/ or at Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, SK9 5AF.