RE: FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2000 REQUEST
West Midlands Fire Service has now completed its search for the information requested on 31st July 2020
Please find below a summary of our findings.
I would like to request information that I believe should be available readily in relation to IT systems used within the organisation.
For your Incident Commanders software used in Incident Command Units, Gold, Silver, Bronze or other locations please supply the following:
Supplier organisation name
Initial purchase date
Initial cost of purchase
Annual maintenance contract cost
Renewal date for maintenance contract
Service Level Agreement (response times, fix times etc, hours of support)
Licences purchased/number of permitted installations
Licences issued in perpetuity
Supplier organisation name – West Midlands Fire Service
- Product name – Vega Command
- Initial purchase date – N/A
- Initial cost of purchase – N/A
- Annual maintenance contract cost – N/A
- Renewal date for maintenance contract – N/A
- Service Level Agreement (response times, fix times etc, hours of support) – N/A
- Licences purchased/number of permitted installations – N/A
- Licences issued in perpetuity? – N/A
If you have any queries about this freedom of information request, please contact us. Please remember to quote the reference number above in any future communications.
For service complaints, issues or comments regarding this request please contact The Public Relations Department, West Midlands Fire Service, 99 Vauxhall Road, Birmingham, B7 4HW