RE: FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2000 REQUEST
West Midlands Fire Service has now completed its search for the information requested on 8th May 2020
Please find below a summary of our findings.
I require the organisations to provide me with the following contract information relating to the following corporate software/enterprise applications:
A. Enterprise Resource Planning Software Solution (ERP) -this is the organisation’s main
ERP system and may include service support, maintenance and upgrades.
B. Primary Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Solution-this is the organisation’s main
CRM system and may include service support, maintenance and upgrades. Example of CRM systems the organisation may use could include Microsoft Dynamics, Front Office, Lagan CRM, Firmstep
C. Primary Human Resources (HR) and Payroll Software Solution-this is the organisation’s main
HR/payroll system and may include service support, maintenance and upgrades. In some cases the HR contract maybe separate to the payroll contract please provide both types of contracts. Example of HR/Payroll systems the organisation may use could include iTrent, Resourcelink.
D. The organisation’s primary corporate Finance Software Solution-this is the organisation’s main
Finance system and may include service support, maintenance and upgrades. Example of finance systems the organisation may use could include E-Business suite, Agresso (Unit4), eFinancials, Integra, SAP
In some cases you may come across contracts that provides service support maintenance and upgrades separate to the main software contract, please also provide this information in the response following the requested data below.
For each of the categories above can you please provide me with the relevant contract information listed below:
1. Software Category: ERP, CRM, HR, Payroll, Finance
2. Name of Supplier: Can you please provide me with the software provider for each contract?
3. The brand of the software: Can you please provide me with the actual name of the software. Please do not provide me with the supplier name again please provide me with the actual software name.
4. Description of the contract: Please do not just state two to three words can you please provide me with detailed information about this contract and please state if upgrade, maintenance and support is included.
Please also include any modules included within the contract as this will support the categories you have selected in question 1.
5. Number of Users/Licenses: What is the total number of user/licenses for this contract?
6. Annual Spend: What is the annual average spend for each contract?
7. Contract Duration: What is the duration of the contract please include any available extensions within the contract.
8. Contract Start Date: What is the start date of this contract? Please include month and year of the contract. DD-MM-YY or MM-YY.
9. Contract Expiry: What is the expiry date of this contract? Please include month and year of the contract. DD-MM-YY or MM-YY.
10. Contract Review Date: What is the review date of this contract? Please include month and year of the contract. If this cannot be provide please provide me estimates of when the contract is likely to be reviewed. DD-MM-YY or MM-YY.
Please see attached.
- Contact Details: I require the full contact details of the person within the organisation responsible for this particular software contract (name, job title, email, contact number).
- With regards for the contact details, WMFS operates a single point of contact policy and callers are directed to the ICT Service Desk via HQ general contacts on 0330 058 9000. The call will be directed to the ICT Service Desk and allocated to the ICT specialist with responsibility for the specific service. There is a direct email address for suppliers making sales enquires email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Furthermore, guidance from the Information Commissioner’s Office is as follows:
- The presumption is in favour of protecting privacy, so the release of personal information will only be fair if there is a genuine reason to disclose. This involves a three-stage test. A public authority will generally have to satisfy itself that:
- There is a legitimate interest in disclosure;
- The legitimate interest can only be met, or fully met, by the disclosure of information which identifies individuals (i.e. the disclosure is necessary to that purpose); and, the disclosure would not involve unwarranted detriment to the individual’s privacy or other rights and legitimate interests.
- You can find out more about FOI exemptions from the Information Commissioner’s Office. This will explain which one or more of the FOI exemptions applies, and tell you how to appeal if you disagree with our decision.
If you have any queries about this freedom of information request, please contact us. Please remember to quote the reference number above in any future communications.
For service complaints, issues or comments regarding this request please contact The Public Relations Department, West Midlands Fire Service, 99 Vauxhall Road, Birmingham, B7 4HW
Further information concerning Freedom of Information requests can be found on the Information Commissioner website at either the following link: https://ico.org.uk/ or at Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, SK9 5AF.