A request for information about 10 private addresses which made the most 999 calls
RE: FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2000 REQUEST
I am writing to confirm that the West Midlands Fire Service has now completed its search for the information you requested on 15th May 20108
Please find below a summary of our findings.
I wish to be provided with the 10 private addresses which made the most 999 calls to your service in the last year (or the most recent 12 months for which figures are available).
Could I please be provided with
1) the name of the city/town/village the address is in
2) The number of 999 calls made
3) The number of times a response vehicle was sent to the address
4) The number of times someone was taken to hospital in relation to a call. Just providing the name of the city/town/village should be enough to avoid any potential identification issues.
Please find below the table showing the 10 private properties which have made the most 999 calls.
|Ward||City||Number of 999 calls||Number of times mobilised to property||Number of times someone was taken to Hospital|
|Hall Green North||Birmingham||18||13||0|
|Glebe Farm & Tile Cross||Birmingham||6||6||0|
Please be aware of the following:
- I have not included any test, repeat, falls response, exercise or prevention calls within the data.
- I have only included private properties i.e. Dwelling incidents.
- I have not included any properties where I cannot determine whether it is private accommodation or if only the apartment/flat name is used and not a specific door number.
- The data was organised using the number of times a request was made to attend the same gazetteer number not the number of times a call was made from a landline number.
- The date range is 2017/18 financial year.
If you have any queries about this email, please contact me. Please remember to quote the reference number above in any future communications. If you are unhappy with the service you have received in relation to your request and wish to make a complaint or request a review of our decision please write to The Public Relations Department, West Midlands Fire Service, 99 Vauxhall Road, Birmingham, B7 4HW
Further information concerning Freedom of Information requests can be found on the Information Commissioner website at either the following link: https://ico.org.uk/ or at Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, SK9 5AF.