This 4 hour course gives delegates an increased awareness of the dangers of fire and how to implement simple fire prevention audit checks. At the
This 4 hour course gives delegates an increased awareness of the dangers of fire and how to implement simple fire prevention audit checks.
At the end of the course delegates will have the knowledge, understanding and skills to:
- Select an use the correct fire extinguishers on controlled fires
- have an understanding of combustion and fire dynamics
- undertaking preventative checks to ensure that your fire risk assessment and policy is both current and being delivered
- adopt effective evacuation procedures
- hazard spotting
- have practical experience in the use of fire extinguishers.
Who is this course for?
Staff responsible for supervising fire precautions and fire procedures within your organisation.
This course is IFE approved and assessed using a pass/fail scheme. All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
Click the learn more link for more course information.
After reviewing the current Government Guidelines, we are looking at delivering this session within a classroom environment.
Health Guidelines for this Event
(Thursday) 9:30 AM - 1:30 PM