This 90 minute course will give you the knowledge and skills: To select and safely use appropriate extinguisher on correct class of fire
This 90 minute course will give you the knowledge and skills:
- To select and safely use appropriate extinguisher on correct class of fire
- basic principles of combustion and extraction
- identify each type of fire extinguisher and relate it to the appropriate class of fire
- identify the limitations of fire extinguishers
- explain the different classes of fire
- safe use of fire extinguishers on controlled fires
Who is this course for?
Staff responsible for supervising fire precautions and fire procedures within your organisation.
This course is IFE approved and assessed using a pass/fail scheme.
All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
Click the learn more link for more course information.
After reviewing the current Government Guidelines, we are looking at delivering this session within a classroom environment.
Health Guidelines for this Event
(Thursday) 9:30 am - 11:00 am
West Midlands Fire Service Training TeamThe training team within West Midlands Fire Service that provides courses and programs to support individuals and other organisations.0121 380 6516 99 Vauxhall Road, Birmingham, B7 4HW