Do you want to make a difference?
Becoming a Volunteer for the West Midlands Fire Service is an exciting opportunity to make a difference in your local community
Two volunteering opportunities are available and they are:
Community Volunteer, volunteering on the Welcome to the West Midlands project and in the community with Fire Service staff
Visitor Guide; teaching children from the West Midlands how to be safe in the community using life- size, interactive safety village - Safeside.
- Informing new comers to the community on all aspects of community safety
- Build links between Community organisations and the West Midlands Fire Service,
- To help develop, design and deliver community safety activities.
- To assist operational crews in local fire safety initiatives, as and when required.
- Helping children of the West Midlands to become safer in their communities
- The opportunity to give something back
- Skills training
- Enhance your CV
- Meeting new people
- Valuable work experience
If you want to know more about our volunteering opportunities or to request an application pack, please contact us on 0121 380 6429 email email@example.com